COVID-19 Protocol & Travel Advisory:
It PERSONAL DECLARATION FORM – AIR TRAVEL
As received from the Organisers of the show – Golden Gate for Organization of Exhibitions)
- All travellers, whether they are immunized or not, must bring a negative result of the COVID-19 examination from the country of origin within 72 hours of departure, provided that children (5 years) and under are exempted from this.
- All travellers, whether they are immune or not, are required to register on the platform, to complete the required travel permit form and obtain a personal QR which is mandatory to enter Jordan.
- Non-Jordanian travellers are required to bring health/travel insurance.
- Passengers are required to present the required documents upon arrival. This includes a QR code, and a negative PCR test result from the country of departure. Children under the age of five are exempted from registering on the platform.
- Upon obtaining a positive test result, travellers must adhere to the home quarantine for 14 days and take a (PCR) test (COVID-19) on the 14th day of the home quarantine at their own expense.
- There is no change in the procedures for the entry of diplomats and investors to Jordan.
- Diplomats are exempted from bringing a negative PCR test result from the country of departure.
For more details please visit website: https://www.visitjordan.gov.jo/form/ar